Subject: Enquiry on registering a DPO in Estonia
From: "Bryony Scriven" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 19:46:18 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

I would like to enquire into the process for registering a Data Protection 
Officer in Estonia. Could you please provide details on how we can complete 
such registration and what information is required?

Thank you in advance for the information.

Kind regards,

Bryony

Bryony Scriven | Program Lead, Privacy | Information Security & Privacy

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Phone: +44(0) 7703408029

Live Nation Entertainment | 30 St John Street | London | EC1M 4AY

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise 
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment 
from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message 
or any attachment to any other person. We may monitor email traffic and the 
content of internal and external messages sent to and from us to ensure 
compliance with internal policies and for the purposes of security.

Live Nation (Music) UK Limited. Registered Office: 30 St John Street, London 
EC1M 4AY. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 02409911.